What your recent equipment deal you've gotten?

AP90

I mainly just started this to brag that I recently picked up a Rhin-O-Tuff HD7700 Punch machine for coil binding. We had a large coil job coming up and with outsourcing I didnt think we would get it done in time. Hopped on trusty FB Marketplace and about 3 hours from me a guy had the punch for sale. Ended up getting it at a steal of $500 cash. It paid for itself the next day. So what equipment have you scored recently that was a great deal? Im always scavenging for equipment on FB.

About a year ago I got an Accutrim 3-knife trimmer at auction, delivered for about $30K. It had twenty-five HUNDRED cycles on it. That's probably less cycles than a demo machine would have. New this machine goes for $80K +

I mainly just started this to brag that I recently picked up a Rhin-O-Tuff HD7700 Punch machine for coil binding. We had a large coil job coming up and with outsourcing I didnt think we would get it done in time. Hopped on trusty FB Marketplace and about 3 hours from me a guy had the punch for sale. Ended up getting it at a steal of $500 cash. It paid for itself the next day. So what equipment have you scored recently that was a great deal? Im always scavenging for equipment on FB.
See if you can find the APES System for that beast at a good price ONYX APES Automatic Paper Ejector and Stacker . When we added the APES we cut our punching time by 50%. It's a nice step up before buying a full auto punch..

See if you can find the APES System for that beast at a good price ONYX APES Automatic Paper Ejector and Stacker . When we added the APES we cut our punching time by 50%. It's a nice step up before buying a full auto punch..
I saw that system add on. Looked amazing. If we did more spiral binding I’d consider it. We have 1 huge job a year and outsource it. It cost me less to buy the Rhin-O-tuff for this job at $500 than it would to outsource it. It was a deal I couldn’t pass up. The thing is a beast too.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back