Where can I get templates for my web 2 print store?

Adtechia LLC

I have a web 2 print solution. I would like to be able to fill it with simple stock designs like "Vista Print" and "Overnightprints" offer.

However, I don't want my staff spending hundreds of man hours putting them together.

Does anyone know of a company I can simply license the designs from?

We only want these so we can shove the small customers that are just looking for something quick off onto our website. We want to be able to keep our designers working on the original works for the customers that will come back again and again because, of our quality design. Not on the handyman or janitor that might not even be in business 6 months after the transaction.

Holy Grail

Holy Grail

This question certainly addresses one of the main points for Web2Print.

However lets say that you find a source for these designs - how would you go about getting them into your system?

Well, I would basically just need them in a hi res .jpg format. Using the system I use I would simply have myself or one of the artists overlay the text components over the top and save the file for use with our system.

We are using a system similar to pdflib.

Do you have a source for what I am looking for?

Buy your best templates @ PrintSites - The Complete Web2Print Solution

Buy your best templates @ PrintSites - The Complete Web2Print Solution

PrintSites is a web2print solution for the printing industry, one that allows print shop owners to offer a free online design studio to their customers. Designed by printers, for printers, every element of PrintSites helps professional printers compete online, and to enter the eCommerce business model. Easy to implement, printers can customize a PrintSites template and be ready to profit from online business within a day. PrintSites is affordable, easy, and the perfect solution for printers who are losing business to online design providers. Printers who would like to find out more can visit www.PrintSites.com to take a tour, find answers, and contact PrintSites sales.

Can people read??

Can people read??

I hate to have to say this but, I don't think people who aren't reading my question should respond.

I have been solicited by 5 companies in the last 2 days trying to sell me w2p software.

I don't want software. I have w2p and am happy with the path I have chosen to accomplish this.

What I need and all I need are background images to build my templates off of.

I am sure many others out there feel the same as me since a number of graphic artists sites I have visted that are offering free templates/images for business cards have huge disclaimers that your are not allowed to use them as parts of a w2p system.

This tells me I am not the only person looking for such a resource.

Would someone step up and tell me where I can license what I am looking for, or offer to license them to me. Rather than keep trying to sell me what I already own??:mad:

If all you are after are various topical designs in whatever format that you can turn into templates yourself then the task is rather easy.

Every designer has a huge number of leftover designs. Buy them in bulk. Don't be too picky. Just ask for lots of 20. It may work out as low as $5. I guarantee there will be totally unique gems worth hundreds of dollars.

Freelance websites and graphic design forums are the place to go.

Beware that most official stock design sites have restrictions on using designs for templates. Some ban it outright, some simply price them out of reach. Read the license before buying.

Once you start buying those designs and the word spreads there will be a queue at your door begging to buy theirs.
Been there, seen that :)

Try these guys as well Royalty Free Vector Graphics | VectorStock�

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back