Where to Ask?

gordo

230WheretoAsk_zps40b946d3.jpg

I always post any problem at the very top of any forum as my problem is most important and everyone needs to leverage their (often bitter) experience to address these issues inflicted upon me

about me - I have a degree in visual arts majoring in sculpture and creative design, therefore way more important than you!

Well done gordo!

Really, I like your humour ;)

Thank you for suggesting the topic!

Yes I do requests.

Oh, BTW, if anyone out there in PrintPlanet land would like to be in a RE:print cartoon just email me a photo at: pritchardgordon (at) gmail (dot) com

This is what I need:

A clear headshot photo with a simple background at least 2mb in size. The lower the contrast of the image the better - but I'll work with whatever I get.

Then I cartoonize the pic like this:

Cartoonized_zps70777d92.jpg

If I use your image I'll email you the 'toon before it gets published here so that you can warn friends, family, and coworkers while you beat a hasty retreat to the wilderness.

I always post any problem at the very top of any forum as my problem is most important and everyone needs to leverage their (often bitter) experience to address these issues inflicted upon me

about me - I have a degree in visual arts majoring in sculpture and creative design, therefore way more important than you!

If you majored in sculpture, then I'm sure the job looks good on your screen, and therefore... you have no problem.

If you majored in sculpture, then I'm sure the job looks good on your screen, and therefore... you have no problem.

A degree in sculpture will probably be a prepress job skills requirement when 3D printing takes off.

I LOL'd because I have a bachelor's degree in art and took concentrations in scupture and graphic design...a little too close for comfort!

...Then I worked in a print shop for 12 years and got the rest of my education.
The truly ironic part is that the print shop specialized in POP displays, and my sculpture experience came in really handy. That, and my childhood origami hobby.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back