Where to buy the US Web Uncoated characterization data set????

destryer

Looking for the location to purchase the US Web Uncoated CMYK characterization data set. We want to build the ICC profile but want to limit ink to lower than 260. I assume it's coming from ANSI but I can't locate it on their site. Is there some software tool that would let us edit the existing ICC profiles to limit the TAC?

Looking for the location to purchase the US Web Uncoated CMYK characterization data set. We want to build the ICC profile but want to limit ink to lower than 260. I assume it's coming from ANSI but I can't locate it on their site. Is there some software tool that would let us edit the existing ICC profiles to limit the TAC?

According to Adobe:

U.S. Web Uncoated v2
Characterization used: GRACoL test sheet
URL for characterization: none
K generation: light GCR
Black start: L* = 67, C = 38%
Max. K: 95%
Max. total Ink: 260%
Paper White: L = 91.25, a = 0.48, b = -2.3
Gray Balance at 25% Cyan: C = 25, M = 18, Y = 17
Gray Balance at 50% Cyan: C = 50, M = 39, Y = 38
Gray Balance at 75% Cyan: C = 75, M = 62, Y = 63

best, gordon p

Here you go. This should work. It's pretty easy to extract the data.

Attachments

• USWebUncoated-IT8-random.txt
    77.2 KB · Views: 163
uncoated profile

uncoated profile

Go to the ECI website and download the ISO coated and ISO uncoated profile. Any questions call. . .
Dan Remaley

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back