Who Pays?

gordo

602 Who Pays?.jpg

He'd probably already filed for bankruptcy last week ...? But I'm a little worried about whether the cancel culture will spread here soon and that Gordo will then be fired for "blackfacing", although this is definitely a purely graphic decision to put the figure that way to draw...

He'd probably already filed for bankruptcy last week ...? But I'm a little worried about whether the cancel culture will spread here soon and that Gordo will then be fired for "blackfacing", although this is definitely a purely graphic decision to put the figure that way to draw...

He's just in shadow - not blackface.

He's just in shadow - not blackface.
i am pretty sure, that you did not aim blackfacing for a second, but others too?

I apologize, if some people feels treated by trying to make a joke misusing a relevant topic, i am just still under the influence by a yesterday read article about some Monty Phyton-fellows, was it Jhon Cleese, who said (meant in sense): If you are always controlling, what you want to say, you are killing any creativity....?

i am pretty sure, that you did not aim blackfacing for a second, but others too?

I apologize, if some people feels treated by trying to make a joke misusing a relevant topic, i am just still under the influence by a yesterday read article about some Monty Phyton-fellows, was it Jhon Cleese, who said (meant in sense): If you are always controlling, what you want to say, you are killing any creativity....?

Many comics made a living making fun of others, whether singly or in groups. With all the super-sensitive people around these days, wonder how these guys make a living. Can't anybody take a joke anymore?

Can't anybody take a joke anymore?
Either (with a) dry (martini) or with a scientific analysis like this from the Zürich University which „sound“ comes as a (dry) joke as itself on this matter:

With affiliative humor (related to others and benevolent) one tries to build a relationship with other people through harmless jokes. Self-appreciative humor (self-centered and benevolent) is used to strengthen one's self-image by maintaining a serene view of life. Aggressive humor (alien and harmful) is used to strengthen one's self-image by exposing and harassing other people. Self-destructive humor (self-directed and harmful) is used to create a relationship with other people by making yourself the target of ridicule…

I suppose since these are digital forums you could just change the whole image to blue or green and poof, the problem magically goes away until "green face" becomes a problem in the future - I suppose when aliens finally arrive and it's bad form to make fun of their skin color. <shrug>

I suppose since these are digital forums you could just change the whole image to blue or green and poof, the problem magically goes away until "green face" becomes a problem in the future - I suppose when aliens finally arrive and it's bad form to make fun of their skin color. <shrug>

As always with such important topics, the answers are to be found in Star Trek:

Gordo, that is either "impartial" or just "wet" humor...

...wonder what will happen, when that guy will go outside in autumn "singing in the rain"....

;-)

Brilliant!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back