Wide Format Ink. Genuine or not?

BigSi

Hi There,

My issue is-

Do I use keep using genuine Epsom Ink in my "Epsom stylus Pro 7800" ?
It is costing me a fortune. Or do I switch do a non genuine ink?. I have heard horror stories abuot it clonging the heads and lines especial if the printer is not used every day. What happens when you go on hoiladay or even a long weekend? as you can tell I use the printer for production not just as a proofer.
The non genuine ink is almost 1/4 the price.

Please honest replys only, no one with a vested interested in selling ink.

Ink

Ink

We have been using Ink Republic product in our Epson 3880 for over 12 months now - great price and quality (and on my doorstep with free postage 4 days after ordering). Chip resetting is sometimes a bit of a process but always works in the end. Quality of prints is as good as Epson inks in my opinion (at a fraction of the cost).

Thanks for this, Not sure if I can get "ink republic" ink in New Zealand but will look into it,. thanks Simon

We have been using InkJetMall inks for over 2 years now with no issues on our Epson 7880.
No major issues with clogged heads even after a week of no use, just print a sample and do head cleaning if needed and we're back in business -or slow business ;-)
same / better color gamut, same color profiles, etc.

Thanks for this, will do some googling to see if I can get some of these Inks here.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back