X-Rite i1 Isis 2

Seeking Knowledge

Hello,

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I am using an inherited X-Rite i1 Isis 2. I am getting an error when starting to read a test chart, it will not feed in the sheet. When I run i1 Diagnostics it returns a Failure Promt on the Line Sensor. Does anyone know how this can be resolved? I got a quote on sending ours in for repair and it is pretty steep in my opinion.

Any help would be appreciated.

BTW, anyone think they regret the name they gave this device?

SK

IMG_5052.jpg

Hello,

Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I am using an inherited X-Rite i1 Isis 2. I am getting an error when starting to read a test chart, it will not feed in the sheet. When I run i1 Diagnostics it returns a Failure Promt on the Line Sensor. Does anyone know how this can be resolved? I got a quote on sending ours in for repair and it is pretty steep in my opinion.

Any help would be appreciated.

BTW, anyone think they regret the name they gave this device?

SK

View attachment 292965
They can be picky. try changing usb cable/connection. Put slight pressure on paper (even a slight bow of chart being fed). I am assuming proof is trimmed accurately and being fed in right direction. Mine is quite noisy and beat but, but continues to perform. Good luck

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back