Xante 650 GS with stand (less than 1 year old)

Hadrian

I'm interested in selling my Xante 650 GS -- it is just the core machine and its stand it DOES NOT have the envelope attachment, however, it could be added on by Xante. The machine is about 9 months old and still has about 80% of the original toner left! It can print on up to 32pt stock and I have regularly printed on 24pt stock with out issue. With the appropriate attachment it can also serve as an envelope printer. It prints tabloid quality images which I've been very pleased with. iQueue workflow software included (only works on Windows or a Mac w/ Windows installed). The machine has been minimally used and very well taken care of. I'm a graphic designer and was using it in my home office, however, I recently was given an opportunity to start a real estate brokerage with a friend which I decided was an opportunity I couldn't pass up. As a result I no longer have any use for my machine. I've been very happy with the machine and its printing quality.

It should be noted that Xante no longer produces this machine and their new digital presses in this category do not produce high quality images. This was the only machine that offered the ability to print high quality images on thick stock. However, Xante continues to support the machine and its other parts.

I paid a total of $10,437 for it before taxes and shipping. I'm asking for a reasonable offer. The machine is located in Auburn, Washington State buyer responsible for pick up.

Attachments

• photo5282.jpg
    photo5282.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 197
  • photo5283.jpg
    photo5283.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 194
  • photo5285.JPG
    photo5285.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 218

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back