Xerox 700 Self Service

Hello Guys!

Here in our company we're taking a hell with xerox support, always late with services, parts with due dates for a month, rookies technicians.

I've seriously considered on Maintaining our X700 by ourselves, and many times I can manage some solutions even before our great support from xerox arrives.

I'd like to know if anyone know where I can find a Service Manual for X700, or with whom should I speak, or where to download one.

Thank you guys!

If you're leasing the machine, you might not be able to DYI the service. Read your contract.

From other similar stories, I've seen suggestions that you contact your sales rep about the support. He won't want to blow a potential sale or a lease next time it comes up, and sometimes they can straighten out the tech support.

Guys, seriously, maybe I wasn't quite clear.
The Machine is ours, we've changed from 4 different support suppliers, and each of one indicated by Xerox. Each of one started really great at the two or three months, and then they just started sucking, letting us hanging for answering simple codes, or sending some untrained technician, that spended the whole time with phone calls and e-mails to his chief.

Buy all those problems, we've done so much effort on trying to maintain our printer that we've made some courses, not officials cause here in south of Brazil there are none of those, and I believe that we cannot further try with 3rd part suppliers.

Thank you Possumgal and fletcher! I'll take look over there!

My husband was just in south Brazil fairly recently doing some sales calls in packaging plants for Bobst. It sounded like there are some difficult aspects of the print industry down there. Our Xerox techs up here are straight from Xerox, not 3rd party, and they have been great.
do you have the option of Xerox techs instead of 3rd party?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back