Xerox 7002 pricing revealed.

Hello Guys!

I am back. I talked with Xerox sales manager he told me it wont be possible to give me the machine to run for the demo. Secondly, the machine is not available in Dar though by next week they are planning to instal for one of the company, but they denied me going there to make the tests as the owner of the machine might not like this idea. Other part is i have to travel to south africa if i have to see the demo and make the tests.

I got the price from them which is for Xerox with Creo controller without any finishing options come to more then 73,500 Euro. if i select respectively what required then it comes to 105,000 Euro.

As somewhere in the forum it was mentioned that it doesn't exceed more then 50,000 Euro.

Is this the real price for all those who buy the xerox 700??

Any comments and opinions on that???

If youre smart - No test = no purchase. They should even take care of your travel if they want to sell.
Price is very high, it may vary on markets so I can not comment on it. FYI - 1 year old x700 is sold here for 25.000 €, serviced by xerox and with less then 200.000 clicks. It makes you think.

If Xerox sales can not behave try looking at OCE, KM or even Ricoh? Make them a statement that you are in serious talks with another provider, show them even some test prints. They should soften up, after all thaey have certain numbers they must reach.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back