Xerox 700i for Sale in Los Angeles $1500

PCD

Are you in the market for a reliable workhorse for your print shop? Look no further! We are parting with our trusty Xerox 700i, equipped with Fiery Graphic Package RIP.

🌟 Key Features 🌟

• Top-of-the-line Xerox 700i with Fiery Graphic Package RIP.
  • Purchased brand new from Xerox and maintained under a service contract.
  • A versatile printing solution, ready for a new adventure in the hands of a savvy owner.
🔧 Current Condition 🔧

• As-is sale: We don't have the total meter count, but rest assured it has plenty of life left.
  • Requires a new controller screen and fuser with maintenance, a great opportunity for customization.
  • This machine has been used as a backup, ensuring it's well-preserved and ready for a new home.
📈 Why This Is a Great Opportunity 📈

• The Fiery Graphic Package RIP ensures top-quality graphic output.
  • Owning a reliable Xerox machine can be a game-changer for your business.
  • With a little TLC and minor upgrades, you'll have a high-performing workhorse for your print shop.
Don't miss out on this chance to acquire a top-notch printing solution at an affordable price. Contact us today to arrange a viewing or for more information. Your print shop's productivity is just a purchase away!

Welcome to the forum. Perhaps you're unaware of forum etiquette... the main purpose of Printplanet is the sharing of information and knowledge amongst fellow print professionals.
That said, there's nothing wrong with well known, trusted members occasionally mentioning a machine they're looking to sell, which may be beneficial to another member.

However there's a big difference between what I've described above and spamming the forum on your first post with a load of sales BS about a 12-year old, discontinued machine. Try here instead, you'll have better success.

If you stick around, you'll learn a lot - I certainly have - and we may learn something from you. Provided you're not just here to flog stuff, as presumably you wouldn't want to be seen as an irritant?

Welcome to the forum. Perhaps you're unaware of forum etiquette... the main purpose of Printplanet is the sharing of information and knowledge amongst fellow print professionals.
That said, there's nothing wrong with well known, trusted members occasionally mentioning a machine they're looking to sell, which may be beneficial to another member.

However there's a big difference between what I've described above and spamming the forum on your first post with a load of sales BS about a 12-year old, discontinued machine. Try here instead, you'll have better success.

If you stick around, you'll learn a lot - I certainly have - and we may learn something from you. Provided you're not just here to flog stuff, as presumably you wouldn't want to be seen as an irritant?
Hey Ynot,

Thanks I appreciate your feedback, is there thread where i can find this forums etiquettes & rules and were it states you're the Police of the Print Planet Forum, Sir I want to check your badge. Let me give you some etiquette from the USA "Miind your Business" I'm looking for buyers of my machine, I didn't post asking for an aribitrary lesson on etiquettes. This forum thread is literally "Items for Sale" how am I spamming when this section is meant to post your items for sale.

I do say this with all disrespect, the day you put food on my table is the day your allowed to tell me how to conduct business. STAY IN YOUR LANE.

Last edited:
Well considering @Ynot_UK has been a respected member of this community for years and your this new Joe Blow who is spouting off garbage about an obsolete machine, the forum has their back.

Btw, you’re probably going to have to pay someone to remove that machine. It’s about as useful now as the original iPhone. Sure, it was pretty nice when new but is pretty much useless now.

Hey Ynot,

Thanks I appreciate your feedback, is there thread where i can find this forums etiquettes & rules and were it states you're the Police of the Print Planet Forum,
I formally nominate. @Ynot_UK as Police of the Print Planet Forum. I'm sure we can find a printer around here to print his badge. Can I get a second? :ROFLMAO:

Btw, you’re probably going to have to pay someone to remove that machine. It’s about as useful now as the original iPhone. Sure, it was pretty nice when new but is pretty much useless now.
On a more serious and friendlier note, I recently got someone to let me sell them a pair of Xerox v2100's for $1500 but that took some doing and if I had waited another 6 months I probably would have had to pay someone to take them away. The used market for Xerox equipment is just not very robust here in the USA. You might be able to find someone in CA that would be willing to take them machine off your hands for free for parts if they're a service tech.

The used market for Xerox equipment is just not very robust here in the USA. You might be able to find someone in CA that would be willing to take them machine off your hands for free for parts if they're a service tech.
When I used to sell new equipment for KM, there were a few companies that would regularly reach out to me asking if any of my customers had old gear they wanted to get rid of. They would take care of everything (packing for shipping, picking up, rigging if necessary). They usually didn't offer more than $500 but it was worth it for clients who had REALLY REALLY old machines like Xerox 700i's (just as a random example ;)) that they couldn't get rid of. One that was very consistent was Mark Kraus from Cash4Copiers, his email is [email protected]. I don't know if he still works there because I've been out sales for a while now. But you can google and find several companies like "Equipment Brokers Unlimited" as another example.

I formally nominate. @Ynot_UK as Police of the Print Planet Forum. I'm sure we can find a printer around here to print his badge. Can I get a second? :ROFLMAO:
Since I work for a county sheriff inplant, I can help with that! @Ynot_UK , I officially deputize you. I think he should change it to his profile pic so everyone knows the power he wields. Use it wisely sir! Here's your official badge. :LOL:

Badge_PrintPlanet.png

I sold our old 700i for $500 about 6 months ago just to get rid of that boat anchor. The supplies it came with was $499 and the printer was $1 :D

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back