Xerox 770 with freeflow rip - colour interpretation

batti74

Hi All,
Im working on a Xerox 770 with freeflow rip.
I am sending a doc containing a box made off 100Cyan, after the job is processed and view percentages in the preview it is giving that the box it is not made out of 100 cyan but there is a percentage of magenta and yellow.
So on for all the rest of the process colours the magenta has cyan and yellow and blk, the yellow has cyan magenta and black.
Is there a way to sort this out pls?

I suspect one of two possibilities:

1) There is color management happening in the RIP converting the file from its existing colorspace to the output colorspace.

2) The driver is driving the device in RGB.

Is it necessary to have pure colors in the output?

I don't know about FreeFlow, but there is an option on Creo for Preserve pure CMY colors. If no option exists, try turning off all color options 1 by 1 until you find the culprit.

I don't know about FreeFlow, but there is an option on Creo for Preserve pure CMY colors. If no option exists, try turning off all color options 1 by 1 until you find the culprit.

Change the profile to direct cmyk then all colour will come exact

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back