Xerox DC2X2 in Africa

GusG

I've been approached by our local Xerox representative who want to sell me a DC 242, 252 or 260 as a backup to my DC2060 and today they came round to my office with a sales manager from Bytes (South African Xerox representative) who came across as very sincere and forthcoming.

I've no doubt about the qualities of the DC2X2 series of machines. However, I would be most grateful if others users of these machines in Africa could indicate to me which price range they've purchased at and what click prices they are getting (provided you got the machine new from a Xerox dealer in Africa).

I can envisage a scenario where the South Africans are selling the machine at one price and our local guys add a huge profit and I would like to be one step ahead of them when it comes to negotiating this deal.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back