azehnali

Xerox Versant 3100 Digital Press
Has Fiery EX-3100 Fiery Print Server
Double Oversize Tray
Booklet Maker Finisher
250 Page Cover Inserter for Booklet Maker
Square Fold and Face Trimmer
2-side Trimmer and 5 Position Crease
In like new condition (fully remanufactured)

Does Location matter these days? (Los Angeles)
There is a thing called shipping
Its priced at $40,000

Does Location matter these days? (Los Angeles)
There is a thing called shipping
Its priced at $40,000
I’ve been told multiple times by diffeeent ppl that longer traveling distances can sometimes do damage that’s hard to fix without spending a lot of money to get it to up speed enough to put under a service contract.
Could be wrong but it seems relevant. :)

Xerox Versant 3100 Digital Press
Has Fiery EX-3100 Fiery Print Server
Double Oversize Tray
Booklet Maker Finisher
250 Page Cover Inserter for Booklet Maker
Square Fold and Face Trimmer
2-side Trimmer and 5 Position Crease
In like new condition (fully remanufactured)

Is this machine still available?

Asehnali: We're interested.

We're in the States.
Before we make a purchase offer, we need to know:
- Who "remanufactured" it?
- Are they a Xerox authorized Reman Servicing Agency?
- # of clicks color, oversized color and black
- Version of software running on press?
- Version of Command Works Station running on the Fiery?
- Photos ... how and where can we see photos?
- Is it at ground level, dock accessible or in a high rise office tower?
- Will you arrange rigging, packing and shipping or will we?

Thanks so much! Dennis
PM me with your email address so we can talk offline. :)

- Are they a Xerox authorized Reman Servicing Agency?
Sorry for going off topic but do you mind explaining what this is? I'm an unhappy remanufactured Xerox J75 (and D125) owner and for 6 years now I've been trying to figure out who Xerox is. I bought it from the company that now services it. It was a few years old with reasonable mileage on it. $16k They originally had their own name, then they added Xerox and now bills come from Xerox, our techs wear different shirts and nothing else has changed. If they were a smaller company I'd say they're on the run from the law. In the last 10 years this company has changed names and "structure" 3 times at LEAST. I can think of three right off the top of my head.

P.S. I knew the risks and though quality is meh, I mostly just use it for vanilla stuff and no pay-for-print. If I were doing pay-for-print and on a range of stocks, this thing would be in the parking lot.

EDIT: To the sales people inevitably reading this and thinking this is my way of flirting with you and secretly I want you to cyberstalk me to get my phone number and call me... you're mistaken. No still means no and if you call me based on something you read here I'll never even buy a paperclip from you.

Last edited by a moderator:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back