XMF question?

tomatron

Our G7 curves are entered into characterization curve data, but they don't seem to be getting on the plates???? I'm not a prepress guy so I'm a little confused as pre press tells me that the curves are automatically applied. We just switched over from Rampage to XMF and ever since then we don't match the proof nearly as well. This is what has made me start digging.

I Know that they aren't being applied because the 50% dot on the color bar reads 50% (on the Plate).

Any suggestions on what to check?

Thanks in advance.

your on the wrong track, the XMF has a standard that you load and then you have to print a linear press sheet and read those values and put them in the actual part of the xmf calibration, make sure the densitys on the press sheet are correct first.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back