Zoom Job Interview

gordo

573 Zoom Job Interview.jpg

There is a lot of paperwaste in the press room. I used them as wallpaper. People need food, you know? That's why last month I unfortunately had to sell the bricks that it was glued to, that's why the whole thing now looks so bumpy. The washed-out look comes from the rain dripping to the backside, the last print shop I worked for produced their own printing inks to save costs ...

I have noticed that all of the experts being interviewed on any cable news channel via Zoom or Teams usually have 1 or 2 items in the background.
1. A book shelf full of books they have never read
2. A guitar they have never played.

I have noticed that all of the experts being interviewed on any cable news channel via Zoom or Teams usually have 1 or 2 items in the background.
1. A book shelf full of books they have never read
2. A guitar they have never played.
I like both points much more than to see walls with powderguns or triplewayed hammersmithed swords they had never used...

Sorry for not helping to identify a so called expert as a real one...

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back