Xerox Brenva

AP90

Just wondering if anyone has any information on this press other than what the website says about it. Really haven't heard if it is looking to be a success or not. Would love to find someone that has one to give their experiences with it. When I saw the MSRP, it didn't look that much more than the MSRP of the 1000i so it seems reasonably priced to me. I wonder how much it actually cost to run it ink wise. Inkjet is considerably less expensive than digital toner, so there could be huge savings for companies that have the volume. Would love to hear back from some of you guys out there about it!

Hi AP90,
there is not much experience around Brenva yet, because it is a brand new product (platform) which started to install last month.
Brenva was designed to provide a 4 color cut sheet device with a TCO lower than typical toner presses for application with moderate quality requirements like transactional, direct mail and books/manuals.
ColorPress was designed to print high end graphic arts jobs and can/should not be compared to Brenva.
But if you are looking for a device that combines page cost like CF inkjet with cut sheet flexibility than you should consider Brenva.
Interested? Don't hesitate to address your questions to me.

Kind regards
Matthias

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back