Collapse
CanonKonica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by openletter View Post
    What software are you guys using to design and print postcards and flyers? Is indesign the go-to software?
    If have you got any, would you please share your experience? Actually I have found something better for that and want to compare both.

Comment

Affinity software has some equivalent apps without a subscription. Affinity Design = Adobe Illustrator, Affinity Photo = Adobe Photoshop and now in beta only Affinity Publisher = Adobe Indesign. Affinity is on the right track, though I do not use any of their software for live jobs, only to test at the moment. No real interest in changing over from Adobe at the moment till this software is proven and is used by more people in the industry. Currently all our clients (design houses) are using Adobe. When/If they start creating using Affinity software I will start looking at it more. They certainly are a much cheaper option then Adobe with a one time fee (for each application) opposed to Adobe's subscription only plan.

Comment

I know that the Adobe crowd will claim that CorelDraw is not a solution - but we have used it for 23 years know to do exactly what openletter is asking. It's not a subscription service (yet!!) but will only run on Windows. Cost is reasonable for what you get. Has worked well for us (smaller digital shop) and may be a good solution for this user too. We do also have CS6 loaded but use Coreldraw primarily to do our design work.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBAUltimate
        4OverStandard FinishingDuploCanonKBAKBAChili publish4 PeesSmartsoft (Presswise)

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5276 users online. 159 members and 5117 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
        X