Thermal Laminating Films USA

mazengh

Does anyone know credible suppliers of thermal laminating bopp film in usa? We are looking for thermal lamination film to run on an autobond thermal laminator. The kind we are looking for is the soft touch and the anti scratch matte films, 32 microns or below.

Last edited:
no US suppliers?

Does anyone know credible suppliers of thermal laminating bopp film in usa? We are looking for thermal lamination film to run on an autobond thermal laminator. The kind we are looking for is the soft touch and the anti scratch matte films, 32 microns or below.

Hello mazengh,
Theres a few thermal film providers in the usa!! D&K Group, Transilwrap, Protec all, to name a few. Google this names hope it helps!!

Last edited:
Hello mazengh
Do you still have that formula to calculate offset printing cost or to create estimates? let me know thanks!

PLEASE CONTACT ME [email protected] FOR ANY REQUREMENT OF THERMAL FILMS.

SACHIN KOTHARI

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back