UV Coater, Laminator, Mail Tabber, and Corner Rounder for Sale (Fairfax, VA)

criccidisk

Hi everyone! Our shop in Fairfax, Virginia is running out of room and looking to part ways with several pieces of equipment. These machines have served their purpose well at our shop and I'm pricing them to mostly get them out of the way for space purposes (also happy to do a package deal). Can be picked up from our office in Fairfax any day of the week--just let me know. We have a bay door but no loading dock. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, either through here or my email ([email protected]). Thank you!

1) Graphic Whizard XDC 530 Micro UV Coater
  • Replaced UV bulb, doctor blade, and conveyor belt in Q4 2022.
  • Will most likely need its rubber roller resurfaced (I have the factory parameters).
  • 220V / 30A
  • On wheels. Has 4" exhaust port for fumes and heat.
  • This is a super-reliable unit, especially if you're coating offset work or certain types of digital jobs. Konica-Minolta's latest toner (c14000) doesn't cure well with this unit which is why we're parting ways with it.
  • Asking $1250.
2) Fujipla ALM 3220 Laminator
  • Well used, but still reliable. We upgraded laminating machines last summer and it has been idle since then (rollers have been disengaged to prevent flat spots).
  • Slitters and cutter still seems to work well; it may require a good cleaning and oiling prior to its first production usage.
  • Comes with several manuals, including maintenance manual.
  • There is a bindery supply store right down the road from us who stocks film for this unit. If you grab this unit from us, give them a call to stock up on some film.
  • Asking $1000.
3) Secap USA 1030 Tabbing Machine
  • Uses 1" frosted tabs.
  • Comes with a handful of rolls of tabs.
  • Well used, but still functions. Most likely needs a good cleaning prior to its first production usage.
  • Asking $250.
4) Akiles Diamond-5 Corner Rounder
  • Comes with 1/4" and 1/8" blades and dies.
  • Well used, but functions perfectly. We upgraded corner rounders several years ago and no longer have a use for this one.
  • Asking $500.

Hi everyone! Our shop in Fairfax, Virginia is running out of room and looking to part ways with several pieces of equipment. These machines have served their purpose well at our shop and I'm pricing them to mostly get them out of the way for space purposes (also happy to do a package deal). Can be picked up from our office in Fairfax any day of the week--just let me know. We have a bay door but no loading dock. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions, either through here or my email ([email protected]). Thank you!

1) Graphic Whizard XDC 530 Micro UV Coater
  • Replaced UV bulb, doctor blade, and conveyor belt in Q4 2022.
  • Will most likely need its rubber roller resurfaced (I have the factory parameters).
  • 220V / 30A
  • On wheels. Has 4" exhaust port for fumes and heat.
  • This is a super-reliable unit, especially if you're coating offset work or certain types of digital jobs. Konica-Minolta's latest toner (c14000) doesn't cure well with this unit which is why we're parting ways with it.
  • Asking $1250.
2) Fujipla ALM 3220 Laminator
  • Well used, but still reliable. We upgraded laminating machines last summer and it has been idle since then (rollers have been disengaged to prevent flat spots).
  • Slitters and cutter still seems to work well; it may require a good cleaning and oiling prior to its first production usage.
  • Comes with several manuals, including maintenance manual.
  • There is a bindery supply store right down the road from us who stocks film for this unit. If you grab this unit from us, give them a call to stock up on some film.
  • Asking $1000.
3) Secap USA 1030 Tabbing Machine
  • Uses 1" frosted tabs.
  • Comes with a handful of rolls of tabs.
  • Well used, but still functions. Most likely needs a good cleaning prior to its first production usage.
  • Asking $250.
4) Akiles Diamond-5 Corner Rounder
  • Comes with 1/4" and 1/8" blades and dies.
  • Well used, but functions perfectly. We upgraded corner rounders several years ago and no longer have a use for this one.
  • Asking $500.
Hi, do you still have Fujipla Laminator for sale? I am interested.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back