Standard Finishing
4Over

Announcement

Collapse

Please Read before Posting

The Marketplace area of PrintPlanet was setup to allow end users to buy/sell equipment or announce job openings and post resumes. If you are an equipment dealer or staffing company please contact me about sponsorship packages that we offer.

Please contact me at paul@printplanet.com if you have any questions.
Thanks
See more
See less

Want to learn "LinoColor"?

Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to learn "LinoColor"?

Ok, I see quite a few old scanners from Linotype-Hell (Heidelberg) starting to hit the market now. The people purchasing them are the people I want to talk with. These are great scanners if they are still working. Most owners made lots of money with them over the years and have moved on to an all digital workflow.
    If you are thinking of purchasing one or have bought one and don't really know all the abilities of the Linocolor software that came with these machines, then I'm the guy you need.
    I was a trainer for this software in the California market place and traveled all over the USA for teachig purposes.I still train for this software. Even though Heidelberg moved on, this softawre works great. I have training materials and a full course which I offer.
    Check it out! www.color4prepress.net

Re: Want to learn "LinoColor"?

Hi Jim
    I just want say Ive used Linocolor software for years, its great scanning software, If you know anyone
    who needs a scanner I have one for sale with the software and the operating systems.
    Chromagraph S3300 Scanner
    Bret

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
    4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5560 users online. 99 members and 5461 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
    X