Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix 2250 OLP problem

Hello. I got error 260 problem in OLP. Service manual does not explain where look for solution. Sometimes OLP works days w/o problem, sometimes we can't start.
    Any clues?
    Tia, Chris

Cold welded contact

Comment

In black box? Cables, pcb or both?
      Chris

Comment

Anywhere... Nobody can tell you where without visiting your site to have a glance on the machine.
        Last edited by VladCanada; 09-06-2015, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisZ View Post
          Hello. I got error 260 problem in OLP. Service manual does not explain where look for solution. Sometimes OLP works days w/o problem, sometimes we can't start.
          Any clues?
          Tia, Chris

Nothing to add to Vlad's comments except the firmware might be corrupted. Download the firmware first, then check the the top part of prebox pcb.

Hope this will help!
          Farshad . www.armyaservices.com,
          Sharing information for your success.

Comment

Little update. Problem come and go. I inspected everything I could, machine works till now. 260 is showing up, next minute is gone. Showing up only when idle. Never showed up whenl film processing. Customer just lives with that.
            If someone could add anything after 4 years, would be great.
            Cheers, Chris

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploEnfocusXerox4Over

Canon Embellishment White Paper

Collapse

Print Embellishment Goes
            Straight To The Bottom Line

InfoTrends reported that interviews with more than 100 print customers demonstrated an appetite and willingness to pay premiums of 24% to 89% for special effects, over CMYK-only printing. They also indicated embellishment could apply to a significant portion of their work. Embellishment options can include hot foil stamping, spot gloss UV, embossing, debossing, letterpress, diecut shapes, lamination, duplex, triplex, gold foil, silver foil, copper foil, white foil, black foil, clear foil, etching, and laser cutting techniques. Download The Free White Paper.

CanonSmartsoft (Presswise)AvantiKBAAvantiEnfocusGraph ExpoDuploXeroxChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4255 users online. 54 members and 4201 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,745 at 04:03 PM on 10-10-2019.

Working...
            X