AtiosCAD vs Engview

vihu102

I want to investment a software designed box structure. I'm confused between ArtiosCAD and Engview. You can give me a few ideas and price of them.
Thanks so much!

I know we use Artios. Our guys like it because it is very easy to create boxes based on standards. All they need to do is plug in the dimensions.

I have not heard of Engview, but im also not a cad guy.

I want to investment a software designed box structure. I'm confused between ArtiosCAD and Engview. You can give me a few ideas and price of them.
Thanks so much!

I was thinking of purchasing it, spoke to a rep today about it.

yea Heidelberg Prinect Package Designer is built on engview(if not just rebranded), as engview is a business partner of Heidelberg.

can give you prices :)

Engview Standard with AI integration is 3900 Euro

Engview Lite is 2900 Euro.

way more expensive than i thought it would be but when you compare it to artioscad or impact which are like £20k it is very cheap.

look up Cimex.
Cimex Corporation
it's oddly simpler, and nicer than Artios, and MUCH cheaper. the packaging Designer is only $3,000 USD.
My die maker uses it, and I'm envious of the packaging standards it has. Artios has a lot of neat features, but if you're just looking for designing dielines, it's a touch pricey for a lot of bells and whistles that you may not need. Last number I looks at was around $15,000 USD.

I don't know much about Engview though.

We use ArtiosCAD here and it works great. I'm in the graphics side, but our designers send us the ARD file from Artios, we have a plugin that lets me place the file in Illustrator. I can do the graphics work and export it as a 3D rendering right from Illustrator.

The only potential drawback (aside from price) is that ArtiosCAD only works on PCs. I do run it successfully through Parallels on my Mac though.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back