Finding a Kodak CTP Sales Rep

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finding a Kodak CTP Sales Rep

We are looking to upgrade our Composition Department. We currently have a Fuji Luxel Vx 9600 CTP Unit and running Rampage 10.6 and Preps 5.2. We are thinking of Fuji Dart with XMF, AGFA Avalon, or Kodak. I am having trouble with finding a Kodak Sales Rep. Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction.

Originally posted by KPS View Post
    I am having trouble with finding a Kodak Sales Rep.
    As noted in your duplicate post - that right there is a red flag IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by KPS View Post
      I am having trouble with finding a Kodak Sales Rep. Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction.
      Seems hard to believe. Anytime I've needed them - no matter how busy they seem to be, they're always quick to respond and have always helped me out with whatever I need.

This may sound obvious but have you tried going to their website? You may need to submit an online request before they respond but I can't believe that they wouldn't.

Comment

Originally posted by alibryan View Post

Seems hard to believe. Anytime I've needed them - no matter how busy they seem to be, they're always quick to respond and have always helped me out with whatever I need.

This may sound obvious but have you tried going to their website? You may need to submit an online request before they respond but I can't believe that they wouldn't.
        In his duplicate post he said he tried the Kodak website but no response. I've had similar experiences with clients trying to get a sales rep from Kodak and not getting a response.

Comment

Originally posted by alibryan View Post

I have tried the website and have filled out all the information for a request multiple times and nothing. I don't really know if I want to work with a company that is this hard to get in contact with.

Comment

I've know this Kodak rep for years - I'm sure he will respond: Mark McDermott 716-713-6402
            E.Renaud

Comment

Originally posted by ernmax View Post
              I've know this Kodak rep for years - I'm sure he will respond: Mark McDermott 716-713-6402
              Thank You So Much.

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)4OverStandard FinishingKBA
              UltimateDuplo4OverStandard FinishingKBAKBA

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4603 users online. 84 members and 4519 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
              X