Finding a Kodak CTP Sales Rep

KPS

We are looking to upgrade our Composition Department. We currently have a Fuji Luxel Vx 9600 CTP Unit and running Rampage 10.6 and Preps 5.2. We are thinking of Fuji Dart with XMF, AGFA Avalon, or Kodak. I am having trouble with finding a Kodak Sales Rep. Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction.

Seems hard to believe. Anytime I've needed them - no matter how busy they seem to be, they're always quick to respond and have always helped me out with whatever I need.

This may sound obvious but have you tried going to their website? You may need to submit an online request before they respond but I can't believe that they wouldn't.

In his duplicate post he said he tried the Kodak website but no response. I've had similar experiences with clients trying to get a sales rep from Kodak and not getting a response.

Seems hard to believe. Anytime I've needed them - no matter how busy they seem to be, they're always quick to respond and have always helped me out with whatever I need.

This may sound obvious but have you tried going to their website? You may need to submit an online request before they respond but I can't believe that they wouldn't.

I have tried the website and have filled out all the information for a request multiple times and nothing. I don't really know if I want to work with a company that is this hard to get in contact with.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back