Standard Finishing
4Over

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone going to Infoflex 2018 in Indianapolis?

Collapse
CanonKonica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to Infoflex 2018 in Indianapolis?

I’ll be there helping out at Hamillroad Software’s booth. Haven’t been to an Infoflex in the US in years so it will be especially interesting to see how this one compares (also to the recent show in Brussels).

Hi Gordo,

Guess I'll finally get to meet you in person.

Comment

Originally posted by bfarrah View Post
      Hi Gordo,

Guess I'll finally get to meet you in person.
      Well, I guess it's up to you and I to make Infoflex a success since we seem to be the only ones attending :-(

Comment

Originally posted by gordo View Post
        I’ll be there helping out at Hamillroad Software’s booth. Haven’t been to an Infoflex in the US in years so it will be especially interesting to see how this one compares (also to the recent show in Brussels).
        Give Andy my regards. You going to be doing something with Belissima? I would like to hear what you have to say about that.

Comment

I will be there. Don't go in expecting Label Expo at all. I have been to one (infoflex or fall conference) every year for the past 5 years or so. The seminars are usually pretty good. You definitely get to network but these are typically really small shows. No presses, perhaps some plate processors and many handheld devices.

I do find it valuable to go but its closer to a high school science fair in scale than a label expo. i hope i get to meet you there.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBAUltimate
          KBAKBA

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2962 users online. 58 members and 2904 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
          X