Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offset to Flexo

Hello all.

After many, many years in offset printing prepress, I have made the move to flexo.
    I think I will pick it up just fine, but I might be relying on you geniuses here @ PP for some pointers!

Welcome to the dark side...

Comment

Lucky you! There's a great deal of innovation and technical advances happening in flexo right now. It's an exciting time. Just make sure to watch your sticky back :-D

Comment

I recently made the jump myself after almost 30 years on the offset side. It's definitely different, new parameters and things to watch out for but it's been a fun challenge so far. Hope you enjoy it!

Comment

Originally posted by gordo View Post
          Lucky you! There's a great deal of innovation and technical advances happening in flexo right now. It's an exciting time. Just make sure to watch your sticky back :-D
          Just a few weeks ago, I would have never gotten the joke!

Comment

Originally posted by hsearcy View Post
            I recently made the jump myself after almost 30 years on the offset side. It's definitely different, new parameters and things to watch out for but it's been a fun challenge so far. Hope you enjoy it!
            I was in offset for 30 years as well! I am looking forward to the challenge.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
            KBAKBA

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5510 users online. 99 members and 5411 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
            X