I'm new to Flexo

Dario

Hi all,
as a 'newbie' to flexo I am here to ask for some online resources and information to study and learn more about the subject.
I have about 25 years of 'field' experience in prepress and offset printing - both on books/magazines and packaging - but am now embarking on a new adventure in a flexo printing company, so if you have any links for me, I might remember you in my evening prayers! 😃

Hi all,
as a 'newbie' to flexo I am here to ask for some online resources and information to study and learn more about the subject.
I have about 25 years of 'field' experience in prepress and offset printing - both on books/magazines and packaging - but am now embarking on a new adventure in a flexo printing company, so if you have any links for me, I might remember you in my evening prayers! 😃

First start with FIRST - click this link: FIRST (Flexographic Image Reproduction Specifications & Tolerances) - Flexographic Technical Association

Ok, thanks a lot, I've found it's not easy to find proper stuff without paying, so I paid.
All the best!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back