Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk

Is this forum compatible with Tapatalk?

Currently is not, let me take a look and see what it takes to get integrated. Anyone else use the app? looks interesting.

Comment

can use with smart phones like iphone, android. hopefully winmo7 soon. i can be active in printplanet wherever i am. hehe

Comment

It would be very convenient for when I travel. Or, have a mobile version of the site.

By the way, when is printplanet.com going to resolve to PrintPlanet Then when you have a mobile version available you can redirect them to m (or mobile).printplanet.com? It should be easy enough to edit the DNS entries to have printplanet.com point to PrintPlanet.
        Matt Beals
        The views expressed here are my own personal views and are not those of my employer.

Comment

there is no real reason to resolve to www. as long as everything points to a single domain.

Comment

the tapatalk i think you don't need a mobile version, it's a plugin for the forum

Comment

Any news on possible Tapatalk integration?

Comment

4OverCanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploAMSEnfocus

Free Download

Collapse

Trade Show Survey=
              Instant October Trade Show Survey
              Come On! Only 5 Questions

PRINT 19 and PRINTING United are squaring off in October.
              Will you be at one of them?
              Both? Neither?
              Please take our 1-Minute survey to tell us about your plans for the two big fall shows!

Take The Survey.

CanonXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploAvantiGraph Expo4OverKBAAMSAvantiEnfocusGraph Expo

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4178 users online. 79 members and 4099 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,855 at 12:33 PM on 06-06-2019.

Working...
              X