Canon backorders

Printernerd

I've had several of my prospective clients come to me after signing contracts with canon. Apparently the reps are avoiding clients because equipment is backordered 6-8 weeks. Before I share any info with prospects, I want to make sure this info is accurate.

Does anyone have information from a reliable source regarding this matter?

Thanks!

Backorders

Backorders

A number of companies in Japan have been affected by the recent disasters in Japan. Some are experiencing parts shortages from their suppliers and disruption in the general supply chain. I would be surprised if any manufacturer would be immune from this after the disasters Japan has experienced.

sir

this is ramakrishna.from india. sir i am the mechanical enraving opprator sir i want to go singpore to job in this particuler feald of engraving so could youn please send me some opertunities

ramakrishna

sir

this is ramakrishna.from india. sir i am the mechanical enraving opprator sir i want to go singpore to job in this particuler feald of engraving so could youn please send me some opertunities

ramakrishna

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back