Collapse
Konica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When You Try to Help

"Great, I need 100 of those wood grain envelopes I have been hearing so much about, with a matching wood grained letter folded and inserted with a wood grain A2 envelope, ohh yea and we need it out in the mail in 2 days for an event."
    (2) Ricoh Pro 7110SX digital printers
    OKI C931e with Straight Shooter Envelope feeder

Comment

Just do what I do, quote it waaaayyyy out of the ballpark ($7.20 each). Either they'll take it, and, you'll make a lot of profit, or, they'll decide the cost is too prohibitive and abandon the idea.

Either way, you win.

Comment

Refer them to your competitor.

Comment

"One Million Dollars."

Comment

i sold 250 business cards for $700 doing that. they come back twice a year

Comment

We lost a client over a $150 discrepancy between us and a competitor, this was not a straightforward client and their files required work, often a lot but we got used to it and developed a "system" after so trial and error (which i refused to disclose), their new arrangement didn't work out and now want to come back however so far i have told them we are too busy..... i was disappointed our relationship wasnt worth $150 to them and now i m inclined to ratchet up the price.....your thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by maas View Post
                We lost a client over a $150 discrepancy between us and a competitor, this was not a straightforward client and their files required work, often a lot but we got used to it and developed a "system" after so trial and error (which i refused to disclose), their new arrangement didn't work out and now want to come back however so far i have told them we are too busy..... i was disappointed our relationship wasnt worth $150 to them and now i m inclined to ratchet up the price.....your thoughts
                This is the best time to enforce/validate your investment (work) you've done before. Make a calculation on how much their sh*t needs to be "massaged" before going into production, then invoice them the work hours.

Comment

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
                4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)KBAUltimateTharstern
                4OverStandard FinishingDuploKBAKBA4 PeesSmartsoft (Presswise)TharsternUltimate

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2928 users online. 56 members and 2872 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
                X