Immitation is flattery - PrintSites's Press Release :)

zetaprints

Registered Users
We have this little web-to-print directory at Web-to-print & dynamic imaging directory
Nothing fancy, but the vendors email us with corrections or asking for a review.
Got an email from PrintSites.com asking for a review / correction. Started looking at their site, followed to a press release and spotted an image in there. It did look familiar...
And what do you think? They actually lifted that image from OUR TUTORIAL! :D

We got pissed off at first, but then saw the funny side of it.

PrintSites.com – a web-to-print leader that follows

We love PrintSites! :)

Slow blog day, everyone?

Slow blog day, everyone?

Yup – you’re right – I usually pull our own print templates to use as images in my press – but sometimes i’ll do a search for free images within a category – this image caught my eye so I grabbed it. I will have to look closer next time at the source code! Please accept my apology Zeta. That said, I do think the headline is more harsh than a mis-step warrants. Take another look – the only thing we’re following over here are our own innovative ideas and hard work. Kathy @ PrintSites

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back