10 milion printouts with digital

muminn

Hello folks,

I need to know how to print 10 million of NCR Carbon less paper Preprinted in offset, but need to add some sh***y Bar codes (Code 3 of 9) in digital printers. Actually, we are running 4 BW light presses, and still we are nowhere.
Any experience before?
Thank you in advance, and I really need some help!

How many parts?
Is the rest of the form already printed?
Are they glued (if not, are the sheets in forward or reverse order)?
All just black ink?
Printed on one side only?
Just to be sure, they all have a different barcode, right?
Does the barcode have to be on every part or just one (and if so which one)?
Do you have digital machines in-house you would run this on (if so, what models)?

Last edited:
Hello Kely,
Thank you for interest. Actually we are printing 15 different forms called as SETS. A set contains 3 pages with 3 same Barcode but different tekst. (1. For User, 2. For Company, and 3. For Bank).
Numbering starts: MFA2E0000508001 - MFA2E0000558000 - A form which has 50,000 Sets or 150,000 pages to be printed.
I will attach a form, so you will have the idea about these boring forms.
Actually, we have 3 RICOH BW printers (1075), 1 Xerox DC 250, and 1 very fast Canon just bring in.
Thanks again,

How is it going?
how have you managed to print it?

very slow

very slow

Very slow. Canon has some very fast printers. So far with Canon it's much more easy then 10 Ricoh printers. But, still work to do!

Thank you

there is a better way

there is a better way

Hi Mymin

give me a call tomorrow
I'll explain you how to lower down the pressure on the upper fixing roller on your machine
and finish it faster.

Are you working in Raser?
If so say hi to Edi and Kustrim :)

Filip Polyesterday

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back