2 Up Direct to Plate System

SAP24

Looking to replace film system with processless direct to plate system. 1 and 2 color work on Ryobi and AB Dick presses. Any experience and suggestions would be appreciated.

We have had AB Dick Dpm 2340 for years. Polyester plates should do a nice job for you. I'm sure there is a newer version. Just set th proper roller pressure to plates. Cheapest way might be direct to metal plate from epson.

Hi SAP24,

We offer the Suprasetter A52 along with our ND 100 processless metal plate. We also offer a poly plate solution. Hit the link below for info on the SuprasetterA52/A75. You can download the brochure from "Download Product Guide" at the bottom of the page. If you have an interest, please let me know, I can have a Heidelberg representative for your area contact you to discuss your production needs and help determine which solution may be a better fit. Good luck.

Mark Tonkovich
Heidelberg USA

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back