20pt Clear Plastic

adresources

I see a lot of online vendors offering 20pt clear plastic business cards but I'm at a loss as to where they're sourcing the material. I have some MGX and Mohawk samples but the ones I've seen all max out at 10pt. Does anyone happen to know where this stuff is hiding?

Thanks!

Tim

In the past I have seen these printed on Lexan 8A35 and 8B35 which is a little frosted but Lexan also does come in gloss/gloss clear as well.

SK

We print tool cards on 15pt and 20pt on our Versant 2100. We get it from a place called Press Sense.

Update: I missed the part where you said "clear". They might have clear, but we haven't ever bought it.

It has been my experience that many printers are outsourcing the 20PT plastic to 4over.com . They offer it in solid and clear. We dont sell the 20PT. We offer the 48PT plastics and cards. But we have had to go to Korea to get a provider of plastic cards thick as 30PT to 48PT.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back