4over Printer Bridge Experiences?

Hi, anyone had any experience with the 4over PrinterBridge platform? I'm looking for a simple way to handle existing templates and provide a storefront for new customers.

We use one. We got it set up but never put much effort into driving traffic to it so it's say pretty silent. One downside is that it's pretty standalone - there is little to no opportunity to link it up to your own software and systems if you want to produce an order received through it yourself. You can send orders placed on it to 4Over easily enough and that's pretty smooth. The backend is really a huge maze and mess of settings - it's not a very professional looking piece of software from the backend. The customer front-end is nice enough!

=
We use one. We got it set up but never put much effort into driving traffic to it so it's say pretty silent. One downside is that it's pretty standalone - there is little to no opportunity to link it up to your own software and systems if you want to produce an order received through it yourself. You can send orders placed on it to 4Over easily enough and that's pretty smooth. The backend is really a huge maze and mess of settings - it's not a very professional looking piece of software from the backend. The customer front-end is nice enough!
OffsetStoreFront, thank you for your reply! Wondering if you've tried their corporate portal feature and/or created any custom templates? I'm wondering if the template tools are up to the task of keeping even minimal corporate standards in place.

Also, as far as I can tell, there's no way to limit what you offer a corporate customer; they are forced to choose paper stock and quantity from the full selection that 4over offers.

When you say there's no opportunity to link it to your own software, I presume you can can still download a CMYK PDF for production outside of 4over, yes?
Thanks again!

Never tried the corporate portal feature or custom templates, so unfortunately I can't give you any insight there. We already had web-to-print software in place for corporate portals and the value to this in our eyes was the pre-built B2C storefront.

Yes, you can get the CYMK PDF for yourself but you'll need to treat it the same way job-entry wise as if a customer just emailed you that PDF with all the specs.

Never tried the corporate portal feature or custom templates, so unfortunately I can't give you any insight there. We already had web-to-print software in place for corporate portals and the value to this in our eyes was the pre-built B2C storefront.

Yes, you can get the CYMK PDF for yourself but you'll need to treat it the same way job-entry wise as if a customer just emailed you that PDF with all the specs.
I have the OPS web-to-print in place, though it is approaching end-of-life and will be shut down soon. I am looking for a place to hang a few templates without a big monthly expense. Hence my interest in the 4Over product. If you have any other suggestions, I'm all ears. Thanks so much!

Our shop is stuck with a high-priced piece of junk software so I don't have experience with anything else but it (EFI's MarketDirect Storefront), but in trying to find replacements I found Print Reach | MyOrderDesk Web-to-Print Software for Print and Mail Shops to be pretty cheap and powerful - close in price to PrinterBridge back when I did a demo.

4Over's offering seems to be purpose built for B2C + printers who want 4Over to do the printing, so if that's not really either of your goals I'd maybe find a cheap web-to-print whose focus is B2B stuff. RedTie also offers a storefront that is priced on your order volume rather than a monthly subscription which could be good for you too.

Our shop is stuck with a high-priced piece of junk software so I don't have experience with anything else but it (EFI's MarketDirect Storefront), but in trying to find replacements I found Print Reach | MyOrderDesk Web-to-Print Software for Print and Mail Shops to be pretty cheap and powerful - close in price to PrinterBridge back when I did a demo.

4Over's offering seems to be purpose built for B2C + printers who want 4Over to do the printing, so if that's not really either of your goals I'd maybe find a cheap web-to-print whose focus is B2B stuff. RedTie also offers a storefront that is priced on your order volume rather than a monthly subscription which could be good for you too.
Many thanks, just had a conversation with the RedTie rep; looks promising.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back