5S: Inspire Me...Why Should I bother!

dwanehollands

Hi Guys,

Ok, working on a plan for 5S implementation in addition to our factory re-arrange.

I completely agree that 5S is a great 'culture' to instill into everyone. However, sometimes communicating it can be very difficult. Particularily since it predominantly sounds very 'common sense' and as a result "what's the big deal then?".

So to communicate the 'benefits' very quickly I believe a pictures are the best way! Does anyone have any fantastic pictures of before and after. Or even case studies or fantastic success stories at least. Contrasting the culture before and the culture after.

But mainly great pictures....I know they're rare as hens teeth!

Inspire me and my team!

McCain Before.JPG

McCain After.JPG

Goss Before.JPG

Goss After.JPG

Here are a couple of photos from events we have held.

Here is a recent presentation we had about our efforts.

Attachments

• Building a Foundation for Continuous Improvement 9-21 (NXPowerLite).pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 244
RGMidnite,

Thanks heaps for them! That 65 page document is fantastic! The before and after photo's are also great!

Many thanks!

Rgmidnite

I was looking for some before / After pictures for 5 S and this document was exactly what I was looking for. Excellent work.

Last edited:
I was doing searchin with google image by using the keyword - 5s before and after pictures
And i found tons of them

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back