A few pics from the Dutch Museum of Lithography

Laurens

It is only a 45-minute drive for me but for some reason I never got around to visiting the stoneprinting museum. An overcast day during the holidays was the perfect reason to go take some pictures. Check my pictures of old presses, an ancient repro camera and some nice posters if you are into this kind of stuff.

Thanks Laurens. My Dad used a large process camera and I enjoy seeing them. That is an excellent example you photographed - they are often huge. Watch out for the arc lamps!

Watch out for the arc lamps!

I was looking at those and then you realize that the safety requirements for all this machinery have changed as much as the presses and other equipment itself. On some of the pictures you see cages around the engines and belts but obviously during their active live all of these safety measures were simply not present.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back