A letter regarding to the inheritance

Liao Jacob

Banned
recently, i have received couple of mails regarding to the inheritance transferred as below, how do you think about it, is it a trick or a chance??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is exactly why I contacted you just to know if you can be of help and assist me over my inheritance left behind by my late husband here.

To enable us venture into business with your company on completion. this mail is intended to explain to you all that i require you to do for me for the success of this business.

The funds that i need to transfer is a total of Twelve Million five hundred thousand United states dollars (US$12 .500. 000) I did not send this very important message before as it was on open intrnet, but i feel more secured now to send it to your personal address, and will hope that you will respond accordingly.

My husband made this deposit and informed them that it will be transferred to his foreign partners country when he or his next of kin directs them.

And it was on his death bed that he told us all about this, and directed me to seek the help of a reliable foreign partner that will assist me and my son.

So that we can go into business with your company. Now this was the reason we contacted you,

1.To act in the capacity of my husband foreign partner, for us to accomplish the success of this business together,

2.Provide a bank account informations in your country, to receive this funds, once i receive it in my email address i will forward it to the bank here and will tell them to liase with you.

3. To help me and my child to arrive your country after the transfer is completed to do business with you, and for him to finish his schooling.

We are currently here as refugees in a camp here waiting for the completion of this business to enable us leave Africa for a better life in your country.

So in your next mail include the bank informations ten percent of the total fund will be your reward for this help, i hope this mail explains all you need to know about the help you will do for us.

Yep its spam.. this is a known scam that people are getting.. I get them all the time..

how do you think about it, is it a trick or a chance??

you must be joking, that is one of the oldest scams out there.
I recently got one, from no less than the FBI.
yep, the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

sadly, it also was a scam.

:rolleyes:

we do ups and fax for customers. It is suprising the number of people that come in and send info and money orders off. I has lessened in the last year as people just give out the cc #

wow.. whaddan opportunity... the bank at the refugee camp should be able to get you the cash asap.., if you need help lmk

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back