ABDick plates on a Suprasetter 105

rpl1991

Hi all
We finally got our CTP Suprasetter 105 and as usual the sales guy will tell you that you could use to "print toilet paper" until you get it. They originally told me that it will work for all the presses in the shop including the AB dick 360 machine with a plate size of 279 x 473 mm, only to realize that the size is below the minimum size on the meta dimension software, not a good start. Any one out there knows of a solution to this.

Thanks
Jaime

There has to be a way, we image plates that are 324 x 493mm for our smaller presses. We have one drawer set up for this size and the other two set up for 40 inch plates. Sorry I'm not that familiar with the meta dimension software so i don't wont to give you bad info. Our was set up this way during the install.

Mike

Hi all
We finally got our CTP Suprasetter 105 and as usual the sales guy will tell you that you could use to "print toilet paper" until you get it. They originally told me that it will work for all the presses in the shop including the AB dick 360 machine with a plate size of 279 x 473 mm, only to realize that the size is below the minimum size on the meta dimension software, not a good start. Any one out there knows of a solution to this.

Thanks
Jaime

Wow that's classic... sorry to hear about your service (or lack of) fustration. We image a plate which is 13 x 19 for our 2 colour Royobi. We just set up a new plate size in the shooter software. We manually feed this plate, with the short edge first.

Good luck

Ages ago (or so it seems now) I ran AB Dick plates on a Prosetter from Meta 3.x - 6.x.
It can work, you will likely need the assistance of Heidelberg to get it right.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back