Accuset 800 plus

paperstudio

Hello,

I just purchased a used Accuset 800 plus but there is no manual. Can someone let me know how to get one?

Thanks!

Cindy

You really don't need much of a manual, I think any question posted on here about an Accuset would be answered quickly, what do you need to know?....

Enjoy!
Accuset 800 has a lever for manual film cut, Accuset 1000 has motorized cutter.

Attachments

• USG_Accuset.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 1,981
Thank you!

Thank you!

Thanks for sending the manual. It is GREATLY appreciated. This is our first venture with an imagesetter. We want to use it for making film negatives we can get out of the darkroom tray process.

Cheers!

accuset manual

accuset manual

im a new user but i cant download the manual, can you tell me why? thanks a lot!

thank you amigos

thank you amigos

Thanks!! i had to wait because i was a new user, so i couldn download the file, but today i could!

Greetings from Mexico, people who help people deserve good things, thanks again.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back