Acento Power Disruptions

Baldbug

We had some pretty ordinary weather here last Friday with the electrical power fluctuating and with all this bad weather down here at the moment I was running the CTP (as you have to) and I got an error message on the control of the Acento stating lost drum pressure now reinitialising.

After initialisation we retrieved the plate which the acento took off the drum and put in the plate area for sending to the washout unit.

My question is: Has anyone had plate retrieval problems after partial or full loss electrical power on an Acento or platerite CTP??

Rod

The problem I've met after power failure was: clamp not rejected and jammed plate remained on the drum ...initialization failed and I used service menu to bypass ini

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back