Acrobat 8

dcon61

We are sending tab pages to the rip using acro 8 so the pages are landscaped, acro 8 includes the marks, the page identifer as part of the image so it throws my image off center. I am using leopad os. Is there away around this without turning off the marks? When I turn them off the image is centered.

What application did you create the tabs in? You could always put a white box the same size as your document then save as pdf without crops....that should retain all your positioning.

If you turn off the marks it will center the page like it should, but you lose you page name and color identifier. If you turn off you auto center and rotate it throws the image to the upper left even if you put in margins on your custom page set up.

Acrobat 8

In the Print box, click the advanced button in Acrobat 8, then go to the marks and bleeds tab and turn off the "page information" box and this should not print the extra information.
Bobh

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back