Acrobat DC and El Capitan issues?

wonderings

I just upgraded my iMac to El Capitan, I had tested all my apps and RIP previously on my Retina MacBook Pro and it all worked fine, the one thing I neglected to delve into was Acrobat DC Pro. Sure it opens PDF's fine and navigating is no issue, but when I try to use the preflight to convert a document to grayscale, the save as window is dead, I see it, but clicking on anything does not give any visible sign that it is responding to my clicks. I tried just typing in a new name and hit enter. It did go through and do the process and even took the name I typed, but again there was no visual of this working, it looks like a frozen window. Not sure if this is unique to me and there is something I should be doing like trashing settings. This is Acrobat DC 2015 latest updates on El Capitan 10.11.1

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back