Adding adhesive sealing strip to prints

neondawg

Need a bit of advice hopefully someone can help me out.

I just had a request for 160000 z-folder mailers with a adhesive sealing strip on the top. Can anyone suggest a cost effective way to do this or a paper supplyer that has 24lb bond with a seak strip already on it

Thanks,
Yonu

We use a local screen printer to apply re-moistenable glue. If you need peel & seal, that's a whole lot more complicated.

There are finishers who have machines to apply peel & seal strips to prints....otherwise screen printers for re-moistenable as above.

I am sure remoistenable would work i will check around some screwn printers in the area and see howuch it would run

thank yall
Yonu

I am sure remoistenable would work i will check around some screwn printers in the area and see howuch it would run

thank yall
Yonu
What did you end up doing on this if I may ask and was USPS ok with it sealing with a strip rather than glue dots?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back