agfa anapurna

Anapurna Photos

Anapurna Photos

Hi,
we are trying to understand what could be the correct assembly guidelines for the anapurna XL and we would like to know if someone have operating manual, assembly guide and/or some photos of this Anapurna XL.
If someone have some items (also live photos of front and rear of Anapurna XL) please send it to delfo@(_removethis_)linoservice.it
Thanks in advance

That's so rare device in the market, so... better to call AGFA than to waste your time for waiting for the help.

Last edited:
We've been operating the Anapurna M2 for almost a year now and can confirm the bad experiences listed herein. After a rocky installation and a bunch of forgiveness on our part, we got the machine running, but not for long. It never ran very long, there have been a string of problems for the entire year, and to add insult to injury, the service tech's are all cowboys sharing different opinions about the machine. Some even went so far as to call it junk and told me that I bought a low-end machine, I should expect low-end production. One handed me the owners manual the very first time I asked a question, and turn and walked off. 10-months later, it's spraying ink all over the UV lamps, technical assistance is showing up a couple days after they were to be here, and treating us as if they are doing us a favor. The company doesn't even stock the consumables, they left us inoperable for two weeks waiting for UV lamps, and really didn't seem to mind. If only I could get this thing out of my facility and buy another I would be happy. If anyone has any advice for dumping this machine back on the manufacturer, I would be especially grateful for your time.

Will:

I'm forwarding your contact information to the local management team,
so they can be of direct service to your situation.

Regards,

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back