AGFA AVANTRA 44S OLP

cmitchprint

We are looking for a parts supplier for our Avatra 44S and the 36/44 OLP since Bob Weber has closed. A heating element burned out and it does not have a part number to cross reference.

Reactions: leo

chriscozi

Try Platesetters.com.
They just got us a part for our Screen which wasn't locally available.
YMMV

leo

We are looking for a parts supplier for our Avatra 44S and the 36/44 OLP since Bob Weber has closed. A heating element burned out and it does not have a part number to cross reference.
you can send me message or email me jqgraphicsoft at gmail dot com. Luckily, we still stock lots of spare part for film-setter.

ryanprint

If you're talking about the developer unit, in a pinch you can put a couple aquarium heaters in there to get the temp up for the machine to run. I remember doing this back when we had this machine.

cmitchprint

If you're talking about the developer unit, in a pinch you can put a couple aquarium heaters in there to get the temp up for the machine to run. I remember doing this back when we had this machine.
Thanks to all. I ordered a new part for $316 shipped.

De-Inking

Avanti
Sustainable Printing Goes Far Beyond Using FSC Certified or Recycled Paper
This informative paper on deinking: demand, principles, problems and solutions also explains why printing technologies are not all equally compatible with paper recycling systems; and why just a small fraction of printed material in the paper can cause difficulties.
Link To White Paper