AGFA AVANTRA 44S OLP

cmitchprint

We are looking for a parts supplier for our Avatra 44S and the 36/44 OLP since Bob Weber has closed. A heating element burned out and it does not have a part number to cross reference.

Reactions: leo

leo

We are looking for a parts supplier for our Avatra 44S and the 36/44 OLP since Bob Weber has closed. A heating element burned out and it does not have a part number to cross reference.
you can send me message or email me jqgraphicsoft at gmail dot com. Luckily, we still stock lots of spare part for film-setter.

ryanprint

If you're talking about the developer unit, in a pinch you can put a couple aquarium heaters in there to get the temp up for the machine to run. I remember doing this back when we had this machine.

cmitchprint

If you're talking about the developer unit, in a pinch you can put a couple aquarium heaters in there to get the temp up for the machine to run. I remember doing this back when we had this machine.
Thanks to all. I ordered a new part for $316 shipped.

What's In Your Warehouse

What's In Your Warehouse? Are You Sure?
In an average week you process what, 50 jobs?100? 150? 200? Let’s say about half of each job hits the mail or goes out to the customer. The rest goes to shelves in your warehouse so it’s ready when the client needs it. Juggling all this—and making money from it— requires Link to Article