AGFA AVANTRA 44S OLP

cmitchprint

We are looking for a parts supplier for our Avatra 44S and the 36/44 OLP since Bob Weber has closed. A heating element burned out and it does not have a part number to cross reference.

Reactions: leo
Try Platesetters.com.
They just got us a part for our Screen which wasn't locally available.
YMMV

We are looking for a parts supplier for our Avatra 44S and the 36/44 OLP since Bob Weber has closed. A heating element burned out and it does not have a part number to cross reference.
you can send me message or email me jqgraphicsoft at gmail dot com. Luckily, we still stock lots of spare part for film-setter.

If you're talking about the developer unit, in a pinch you can put a couple aquarium heaters in there to get the temp up for the machine to run. I remember doing this back when we had this machine.

If you're talking about the developer unit, in a pinch you can put a couple aquarium heaters in there to get the temp up for the machine to run. I remember doing this back when we had this machine.
Thanks to all. I ordered a new part for $316 shipped.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back