Agfa XY-15 scanner software (Color Exact)

inoxx

Hello,

someone gave me this scanner and I would like to use it. He also gave the computer (Mac G4 with OS 9) and all the stuff he had but couldnt find the discs with the software. Also the software is not on the computer. Tho I would like to test and use the scanner. Anyone know if there is a place to get it? Or got a copy of Color Exact?

Thanks in advance

Danny

software

software

Hello, you need software for this scanner? I can help you with Mac OS9, I need the PC.

Hi rudycom, I havent got any software for this scanner. I would appreciate it if you could help me with it for Mac OS9. Not sure btw if there is software for a pc.

AGFA XY-15 Colour exact

AGFA XY-15 Colour exact

Hi Ive got the complete set that came with the scanner. It icludes the It8 calibration target and disk. The user manuals, installation disks. However its the PC version windows 2000 but it allso works on windows xp. Im striping mine down and selling it for parts because i dont have a stabel home and im sick of moving the 200kg monster.

Hello,
do still have Agfa Color exact, I have got a T5000+ , but unfortunately wthout the Software.
The Windows Vers. is prefered, but i m also happy to get the Mac OSx..
If its possible to send me a copy, be sure its not for nothing ...
thanks in advance
Mik1965
Lokation :Germany, Wiesbaden

Color Exact

Color Exact

Yes ive still got the windows version of Color Exact. [email protected] Contact me to disscus. While im here can anyone help me with a service manual or software? for the AGFA XY-15. im getting a carrage postion error. Thanks

Hello!
I have got a XY-15, but without software.
Please help! Any version (Mac or Win) will be suitable for me.
Thanks.

Please if anyone has Color Exact CD driver for the Agfascan XY-15 Plus scanner, or if you can send me the file via e-mail I would appreciate it very much! Let me know how much? Need it asap! Windows or Mac either one.

Thanks!

I need the driver Color Exact 2.5 for the Agfascan XY-15 Scanner. Please if anyone has Color Exact CD driver for the Agfascan XY-15 scanner, or if you can send me the file via e-mail I would appreciate it very much! Let me know how much? Need it asap! Windows or Mac either one. Or if anyone may know where I can acquire this driver please let me know.

Thanks!

Hello!
I have old AgfaScan XY-15. After almost 10 years I turn it on and i found that MacHD is dead, Flpy Disks and CD with Color Exact driver is damaged.
If you still have software for Mac please can you help me with it.

Resurrecting this thread... I have the Mac OS version (version 3 beta that I have tested on a Powermac G4 MDD with Adapted scsi card, and can work up to Mac OS X 10.4 if some kexts from OS X 10.2 are copied over the 10.4 version.. it sometimes closes without explanation but works most of the time. It can also be installed on OS9) but would really like the Windows version (v 2.5+ preferred)..

Note 1: I tried to make it work on a Powermac G5 of late 2005 with an ATTO scsi card but replacing the kexts of 10.4 with those of 10.2 causes the scsi card not to be recognized anymore.

Note 2: Colortune 4, which was delivered with this kind of scanners, only works on OS9 and the documentation even says that one should not try to install it on OS X classic environment.

Anyone in need of the Mac version, PM me and I'll share the link to the DMG file on Dropbox (and don't hesitate to remind me, I forget things easily..). Anyone who's got the Windows version is really welcome to PM me also, and I'll provide a Dropbox link where they can upload the ISO file of the Windows CD...

Hi - seems there is quite a demand for Color Exact . I do have a running system, therefore I can help with the necessary soft (Win & Mac). Just PM me..... Does anyone know where to get replacement lamps for the XY? Unfortunately they are quite hard to get since they have a special coating.....

Last edited:
Hi - seems there is quite a demand for Color Exact . I do have a running system, therefore I can help with the necessary soft (Win & Mac). Just PM me..... Does anyone know where to get replacement lamps for the XY? Unfortunately they are quite hard to get since they have a special coating.....

Hi. Do you have the software COLOREXACT version for Windows? I have a Mac version and will send it if anyone needs it. But I need a Windows version.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back