AI, jpeg export, overprints

Zerge

Hello, colleagues.
I recently noticed that overprints are not visible when exporting to a jpg. I have never paid attention to it, and now the customer is confused and asks strange questions.
Changing blending modes is an inelegant solution — overprint attribute works well.
Is it possible for AI to simulate overprints when exporting to a jpg?
1690471303160.png

as a PDF and use the PDF to export your JPG
That was the first thing I did. It doesn't work. (My Acro 11 don't have "Export to" — only "Save as image").

Thanks for the link.
The problem is not with my skills, but the solutions are crooked and oblique. I leave it as it is on the conscience of the Illustrator's developers.

It's all about time.
I value my working time too highly to spend an 20-30 sec. on a two-second operation. In a year, a nightmare will gather from these minutes. Let a single customer suffer and be embarrassed))
It is more economical to write explanations every few years than to waste time on nonsense every day.
this was an Artificial Intelligence software
/nerd mode on
Artificial intelligence is impossible at the current level of technological development of mankind. The obtuse chat gpt and Alice is a sublimation)))
/nerd mode off.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back